• Basket of craft goodies drawn by Catasauqua Police Officer John Wiseman, 2 p.m., at Public Library of Catasauqua, 302 Bridge St. Proceeds go toward the training of a new K-9 officer. Information: 610-264-4151
• “Not Your Rogers and Hammerstein Broadway” performance by Mike Holliday and John and Kass Bolles, 7:30 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Free. Information: 610-432-4339
• Flea market, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., at Salem United Church of Christ, 2218 Community Drive, Bath. Information: 610-759-1652
• Eighth annual Wheels of Faith car show and craft fair, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., at Faith Evangelical Lutheran Church, 3355 MacArthur Road, Whitehall. Rain date is 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 21.
• Annual country festival, 3-9 p.m., at Christ United Church of Christ, Little Moore, 913 S. Mink Road, Danielsville. Rain date is noon-6 p.m. Aug. 21. Information: 610-837-6051
• Moorestown Garden Club annual flower show, 4-8 p.m., at Salem United Church of Christ, 2218 Community Drive, Bath. The event will continue noon-4 p.m. Aug. 21. Information: facebook.com/events/1643168956000052 or 610-759-1652
• Surf and turf raffle and block shoot, noon, at Petersville Rod and Gun Club, 550 Club Road, Bath
• Coplay Feral Cat Committee meeting, 2 p.m., at Samuel Owens Restaurant, 128 Chestnut St., Coplay
• Miller-Keystone blood drive, 4-7 p.m., at Faith Evangelical Lutheran Church, 3355 MacArthur Road, Whitehall. Information: 610-767-5061
• Ladies night out, 6:30 p.m. (doors open 6 p.m.), at Bethany Wesleyan Church, 675 Blue Mountain Drive, Cherryville. The film “Mom’s Night Out!” will be shown.
• Adult coloring club session, 11 a.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339
• Book discussion, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339
• Allentown Northeast Kiwanis Club meeting, noon, at Denny’s Restaurant, 1871 Catasauqua Road, Hanover Township
• Storytime with Miss Veronica, 12:30 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. Information: 610-262-7351