• Open mic and jam night, 6:30 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• Coplay Lions Club meeting, 7:15 p.m., at Coplay Saengerbund, 205 S. Fifth St.
• Block party, 10 a.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. The program, also held April 19, is recommended for preschoolers ages 2 and up, accompanied by an adult. Children can play and build with the library’s block collection, as well as strengthen vocabulary, problem-solving abilities, reading readiness and social skills. Registration is not required.
• Movie night (“Trolls”), 6:15 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• Friends of the George Taylor House meeting, 7 p.m., at Pies On Pizza, 102 Pine St., Catasauqua
• Block party, 10 a.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. The program is recommended for preschoolers ages 2 and up, accompanied by an adult. Children can play and build with the library’s block collection, as well as strengthen vocabulary, problem-solving abilities, reading readiness and social skills. Registration is not required.
• Kiwanis Club of Allentown Northeast meeting, noon, at Denny’s Restaurant, Catasauqua Road, Hanover Township. Information: 610-776-8270
• Coplay Senior Citizens meeting, 1 p.m., at Commitment to Family & Community, 165 Cherry St.
• American Legion Home Association meeting, 7 p.m., at Stanley W. Reinhard Jr. Post 426, South Second Street, Coplay. A membership meeting will follow, 7:30 p.m.
• Storytime and crafts with Miss Veronica, 11 a.m., at Coplay Public Library. 49 S. Fifth St. Other sessions are scheduled for April 27 and May 4. No preregistration is necessary, and all ages are welcome to attend.
• “Landlord-Tenant Issues” program, 6 p.m., at Public Library of Catasauqua, 302 Bridge St. The speaker will be Lori Molloy, an attorney with North Penn Legal Services. Information: 610-264-4151
• Lehigh Valley Beekeepers Association meeting, 7 p.m., in Alumni Hall 130 A-D at Northampton Community College, 3835 Green Pond Road. Beekeepers Ron Bogansky and Paul Snellen will lead a discussion on the springtime apiary duties of splits, swarm prevention and queen rearing. The event is free and open to the public. Information: 610-737-7676 or email@example.com
• Leap into Science session, 7:30 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. This program, for elementary-aged students and their families, will promote engagement through STEM. This session is called “Air Is Everywhere.” Registration is not required.
• Catasauqua Shade Tree Commission’s annual Arbor Day celebration, 10 a.m., at Catasauqua Park, Church and St. John streets.
The celebration will be held in the large pavilion next to the pool. Trees will be dedicated to individuals who have made a difference in the community. There is plenty of free parking in the main parking lot.
• Meat bingo at St. Peter’s United Church of Christ, 8142 Valley View Road, Seemsville. Doors open 11:30 a.m. Games start 1 p.m.
The event includes a tricky tray and a quilt raffle. Tickets and information: 610-457-6368 or 610-554-3294
• All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, 8 a.m.-noon, at Catasauqua American Legion Post 215, 330 Second St. Information: 610-264-1606
• Breakfast, 8:30 a.m.-noon, at Assumption of Blessed Virgin Mary Church, 2181 Washington Ave., Northampton. Tickets will be sold at the door. Information: 610-262-2559
• Designer purse bingo at East Allen Township Fire Department, 5354 Nor-Bath Blvd., East Allen Township. Doors open 11:30 a.m. Bingo begins 1 p.m. Tickets and information: 610-262-6700
• Fourth annual Spring Bouquet concert, 3 p.m., in the sanctuary of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 19th Street and Lincoln Avenue. A social in the parlor will follow the concert. Information: 610-261-2910
• Block shoot and meat raffle, 1-5 p.m. at Point Phillips Rod & Gun Club, 1035 Smith Gap Road, Bath. The event is sponsored by the Moore Township Lions Club. There is a 30-inch barrel-length limit, 12 gauge only. Shells will be furnished. Information: Lois Iasiello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Scrabble night, 5-7 p.m., at Coplay Public Library. 49 S. Fifth St.
• Coplay Community Days committee meeting, 7 p.m., in council chambers at borough hall, 98 S. Fourth St.