State police investigating Lehigh Twp. vehicle break-ins
Pennsylvania State Police Troop M, Bethlehem, is investigating numerous thefts from motor vehicles that began April 3.
The thefts have occurred in Lehigh County as listed below:
• Thefts occurred in the 3700 block of Magnolia Drive and the 500 block of Walnut Drive in Northampton. Both were investigated by Lehigh Township Police Department.
State police are investigating 15 thefts in North Whitehall Township, including ones on Bellview Road, Washington Street, Debra Drive, Amanda Drive, Sherwood Drive, Wynnewood Drive, Rising Sun Road, Caitlyn Drive, Ashley Drive and Heather Lane.
Thefts are occurring overnight between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m.
Anyone with surveillance video or information in regard to these thefts can contact the Pennsylvania State Police Bethlehem barracks at 610-861-2026.
All residents are reminded to:
• Keep your vehicle locked at all times
• Lock your glove box and center console.
• Keep your shed and detached garage locked at all times.
• Roll up the windows to your vehicle.
• Park in a busy, well-lighted area.
• Leave your vehicle unlocked.
• Leave valuables (coins, laptops, cellphones, GPS system, wallet, purse, etc.) in your vehicle.
• Leave keys inside the vehicle.
• Leave documents and forms with personal information inside your vehicle.
• Leave a gun in your vehicle unattended.