Car windshield damaged
A resident of Whitehall reported to borough police on Aug. 9 the windshield of her 2001 Buick Century was damaged.
She told police Andre Ehly-Young, no address given, had her cell phone and when she asked that he return the cell phone to her, he threw it against the car's windshield, causing it to crack, police said.
Ehly-Young was cited with criminal mischief, police said.
Damage to the windshield was estimated at $264.
GPS unit stolen
A resident of the unit block of North Third Street reported to Coplay Police Aug. 3 that someone threw a landscaping rock through the window of her front storm door.
The resident told police she was watching a program on TV when she heard a crashing sound. Responding to the noise, Molchany said she got up and looked outside but did not see anyone. The rock that had been thrown had been in her front yard, police said.
Police are investigating.
Camper wire cut
Northampton police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Officers responded to a report of two vehicle tires punctured in the 1700 block of Franklin Street.
· A hit-and-run motor vehicle crash brought officers to the 2000 block of Main Street.
· Police responded to the theft of a string trimmer in the 800 block of Main Street.
· A report of a burglary brought officers to the 500 block of East 12th Street.
North Catasauqua police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Officers responded to a burglar alarm in the 1200 block of Fifth Street.
· Police investigated a complaint about weeds in the 1000 block of Fourth Street.
· Officers assisted the Catasauqua Police Department in the 200 block of Mulberry Street.
· Officers assisted EMS in the 1400 block of Main Street.
· Officers assisted the Catasauqua Police Department in the 200 block of Pine Street.
Whitehall police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Police were called to the 1000 block of Grape Street to investigate a disabled vehicle.
· Officers responded to a report of suspicious activity in the 3200 block of Parkview Drive.
· A report of criminal mischief brought police to Presidential Drive.
· Officers assisted EMS in the 1300 block of MacArthur Road.
· A report of a DUI brought police to the Wawa on MacArthur Road.
· A fire brought police to the 1200 block of Fourteenth Street.
An Allentown man has been charged with homicide in the July death of a 20-year-old Whitehall Township woman whose body was found in a wooded area in Salisbury Township
Jonathan Nunez, 20, of 253 E. Fairview St., Allentown, was charged Aug. 2 in the death of Kimberly Cardona, who was found the evening of July 5 near the road in the 2700 block of Lanze Lane, Salisbury Township.
Nunez was to be arraigned in Lehigh County Central Booking.
Catasauqua police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Police were called to the 100 block of Front Street to investigate a report of a disorderly juvenile.
· Officers responded to a report of a suspicious man in the 800 block of Chapel Street.
· A report of a loose dog brought police to the 600 block of Green Street.
· Police were called to the 1100 block of Howertown Road to investigate a motor vehicle crash.
· Officers assisted the North Catasauqua Police Department in the 1000 block of Lehigh Street.