An Allentown man has been charged with homicide in the July death of a 20-year-old Whitehall Township woman whose body was found in a wooded area in Salisbury Township
Jonathan Nunez, 20, of 253 E. Fairview St., Allentown, was charged Aug. 2 in the death of Kimberly Cardona, who was found the evening of July 5 near the road in the 2700 block of Lanze Lane, Salisbury Township.
Nunez was to be arraigned in Lehigh County Central Booking.
Catasauqua police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Police were called to the 100 block of Front Street to investigate a report of a disorderly juvenile.
· Officers responded to a report of a suspicious man in the 800 block of Chapel Street.
· A report of a loose dog brought police to the 600 block of Green Street.
· Police were called to the 1100 block of Howertown Road to investigate a motor vehicle crash.
· Officers assisted the North Catasauqua Police Department in the 1000 block of Lehigh Street.